15 May Brakequip
Brakequip are one of the leaders in Brake Hose Manufacturing Systems in Australia, engineering stainless steel and rubber brake hose systems for all vehicles.
Brakequip frequently exhibit in the bi-annual Australian Automotive Accessories Aftermarket; also known as the AAAA Expo. This expo is the major event in the Australian Automotive Industry.
When approached by Breakquip, they supplied us with a clear brief. They required a clean and clinical stand to display and present their new Brake Hose Manufacturing Unit. Specifically for the stand, we needed to meet the following requirements:
- Raised expo flooring (to allow electrical and compressed air to reach the display units with no visible leads or piping)
- An area to meet clients in a casual, “coffee-lounge” environment
- A stand out from across the entire exhibition hall floor
- A storage area for their stock and accessories
- LED TV screen to present corporate videos and advertising
- Wifi connected, touch screen monitors to demonstrate the newly launched distributor support and order system
With this in mind, we developed a complete Exhibition system including the management and supply of the display. This complete solution included raised exhibition flooring and our New-Generation Waveline System to create a vibrant and streamline stand. To fulfil the ‘stand out’ requirement of the brief, we included an Overhead Blimp Signage System to add a visual impact. This works perfectly for display spaces up to 80m2. To finish off the stand, we incorporated our 55 inch Blade multimedia kiosk.
“We don’t get a lot of opportunity to meet interstate customers so when we exhibit at Australia’s #1 Automotive trade show it’s imperative that all existing & potential customers feel welcome to come and view our latest products while having a coffee & relaxing in our lounge area.
I know that I can count on Andrew and his team at Portable Creations to deliver me a professional looking stand at a competitive rate every time, that’s why Portable Creations have been my first call when it comes to trade shows for over 8 years now.”